Clue: Patriarch of Judaism
We have 1 answer for the clue Patriarch of Judaism. See the results below.
- Jefferson's 1860's opposite
- Quebec's Plains of ___
- Uncle of Lot
- Isaac's father
- Plains of __ (Canadian field at which Wolfe defeated Montcalm)
- First name associated with fivers
- Father of Isaac
- Name that means "father of many"
- Ishmael's father
- Father of Ishmael
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 18, 2013
- New York Times - April 10, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Patriarch of Judaism that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!