Clue: Uncle of Lot
We have 1 answer for the clue Uncle of Lot. See the results below.
- Jefferson's 1860's opposite
- Quebec's Plains of ___
- Isaac's father
- Plains of __ (Canadian field at which Wolfe defeated Montcalm)
- Patriarch of Judaism
- First name associated with fivers
- Father of Isaac
- Name that means "father of many"
- Ishmael's father
- Father of Ishmael
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 11, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Uncle of Lot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!