Clue: Island greetings
We have 1 answer for the clue Island greetings. See the results below.
- Warm welcomes
- Ho's his
- Ho's hi's
- Warm hellos
- Honolulu Airport exchange
- His in Hawaii
- Greetings from the Far West?
- Greetings before "Pehea 'oe?" ("How are you?")
- Lei Day greetings
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 21, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 24, 2013
- LA Times - January 10, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 27, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 29, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 01, 2010
- Washington Post - April 22, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 12, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 22, 2006
- New York Times - April 17, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Island greetings that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!