Clue: Warm welcomes
We have 3 answers for the clue Warm welcomes. See the results below.
- Island greetings
- Ho's his
- Ho's hi's
- Warm hellos
- Honolulu Airport exchange
- His in Hawaii
- Greetings from the Far West?
- Greetings before "Pehea 'oe?" ("How are you?")
- Lei Day greetings
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 18, 2012
- Universal - December 11, 2008
- New York Sun - August 23, 2007
- LA Times - October 29, 2005
- New York Times - March 11, 2001
- New York Times - December 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Warm welcomes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!