Clue: Ho's his
We have 2 answers for the clue Ho's his. See the results below.
- Island greetings
- Warm welcomes
- Ho's hi's
- Warm hellos
- Honolulu Airport exchange
- His in Hawaii
- Greetings from the Far West?
- Greetings before "Pehea 'oe?" ("How are you?")
- Lei Day greetings
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 10, 1999
- New York Times - February 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Ho's his that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!