Clue: It springs eternal
We have 1 answer for the clue It springs eternal. See the results below.
- Bill Clinton's birthplace
- Second of three virtues
- Long (for)
- "___ springs eternal"
- "A waking dream," according to Aristotle
- Chance for success
- Word before and after "against"
- One of Pandora's finds
- Crossed fingers symbolize it
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 21, 2016
- USA Today - October 29, 2009
- USA Today - January 10, 2007
- USA Today - January 11, 2006
- USA Today - November 25, 2005
- USA Today - May 24, 2005
- Washington Post - February 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue It springs eternal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!