Clue: Italian for "pick me up"
We have 1 answer for the clue Italian for "pick me up". See the results below.
- Liquor-laced dessert
- Rich dessert
- Dessert of ladyfingers, mascarpone, chocolate, and espresso
- Layered dessert
- Trattoria treat
- Dessert made with espresso
- Ristorante dessert
- Italian dessert
- Literally, it's Italian for "pick-me-up"
- Dessert containing mascarpone cheese
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - August 03, 2007
- New York Times - July 16, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Italian for "pick me up" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!