Clue: Liquor-laced dessert
We have 1 answer for the clue Liquor-laced dessert. See the results below.
- Italian for "pick me up"
- Rich dessert
- Dessert of ladyfingers, mascarpone, chocolate, and espresso
- Layered dessert
- Trattoria treat
- Dessert made with espresso
- Ristorante dessert
- Italian dessert
- Literally, it's Italian for "pick-me-up"
- Dessert containing mascarpone cheese
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 19, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Liquor-laced dessert that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!