Clue: It's played between the knees
We have 1 answer for the clue It's played between the knees. See the results below.
- The "voice" in Bloch's "Voice in the Wilderness"
- Rostropovich's instrument
- Instrument played while seated
- Stringed instrument
- It goes between the knees
- Quartet member
- Yo-Yo Ma's instrument
- Casals's instrument
- Instrument with a bow
- String quartet instrument
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 03, 2013
Found an answer for the clue It's played between the knees that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!