Clue: Jack-in-the-pulpit cousin
We have 1 answer for the clue Jack-in-the-pulpit cousin. See the results below.
- Arum lily
- Kind of lily
- Showy flower
- With 35-Across, a sign of spring
- Flower with a large white spathe
- Plant with arrow-shaped leaves
- Plant with heart-shaped leaves
- Member of the arum family
- Lily in a wedding bouquet
- Lily with arrow-shaped leaves
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 25, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Jack-in-the-pulpit cousin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!