Clue: Jack of old TV
We have 1 answer for the clue Jack of old TV. See the results below.
- Jack of 50's-60's TV
- Carson's predecessor at NBC
- Onetime late-night host Jack
- "I Kid You Not" autobiographer
- Pioneer talk show host
- Old TV host Jack
- Punnily titled 1952 quiz show "Up to ___"
- Late-night pioneer
- He quarreled with Winchell
- Bygone TV host
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 11, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Jack of old TV that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!