Clue: Jamaican tangelo
We have 1 answer for the clue Jamaican tangelo. See the results below.
- Good fruit with a bad name?
- Unattractive fruit that sounds that way
- Aptly named fruit
- Wrinkly fruit
- Appropriately named fruit
- ___ fruit
- Aptly named citrus fruit
- Fruit with wrinkled skin
- ___ fruit (large tangelo)
- Misshapen citrus
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - August 18, 2013
- Netword - March 07, 2013
- LA Times - July 07, 2011
- New York Sun - September 18, 2008
- Washington Post - November 05, 2004
- Washington Post - May 11, 2002
- Washington Post - July 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Jamaican tangelo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!