Clue: "Java" man
We have 3 answers for the clue "Java" man. See the results below.
- Pete Fountain collaborator
- Bourbon Street legend
- Trumpeter from New Orleans
- Wynton Marsalis's first trumpet was a gift from him
- "Java" trumpeter
- "Cotton Candy" trumpeter
- "Man With the Horn" trumpeter
- Musician whose statue stands in New Orleans's French Quarter
- Trumpeter memorialized in the French Quarter
- Trumpeter nicknamed "The Round Mound of Sound"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 08, 2010
- LA Times - September 15, 2007
- New York Times - March 12, 2004
- New York Times - May 09, 2003
- New York Times - July 12, 2002
- Washington Post - June 02, 2002
- New York Times - September 27, 1998
- New York Times - July 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "Java" man that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!