Clue: "Man With the Horn" trumpeter
We have 1 answer for the clue "Man With the Horn" trumpeter. See the results below.
- "Java" man
- Pete Fountain collaborator
- Bourbon Street legend
- Trumpeter from New Orleans
- Wynton Marsalis's first trumpet was a gift from him
- "Java" trumpeter
- "Cotton Candy" trumpeter
- Musician whose statue stands in New Orleans's French Quarter
- Trumpeter memorialized in the French Quarter
- Trumpeter nicknamed "The Round Mound of Sound"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 19, 2004
Found an answer for the clue "Man With the Horn" trumpeter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!