Clue: Pete Fountain collaborator
We have 1 answer for the clue Pete Fountain collaborator. See the results below.
- "Java" man
- Bourbon Street legend
- Trumpeter from New Orleans
- Wynton Marsalis's first trumpet was a gift from him
- "Java" trumpeter
- "Cotton Candy" trumpeter
- "Man With the Horn" trumpeter
- Musician whose statue stands in New Orleans's French Quarter
- Trumpeter memorialized in the French Quarter
- Trumpeter nicknamed "The Round Mound of Sound"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 18, 2000
- New York Times - September 11, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Pete Fountain collaborator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!