We have 1 answer for the clue Jogs. See the results below.
- Puts on display, with "out"
- Gaits slower than gallops
- Moves quickly
- Meadowlands contests
- Cheating aids, in slang
- Brings (out)
- Moves briskly
- Gaits out of the gate
- Races in the Hambletonian
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 24, 2017
- Netword - May 02, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 19, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 03, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 23, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 13, 2004
- New York Times - August 02, 2004
- Washington Post - June 18, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Jogs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!