Clue: Moves quickly
We have 5 answers for the clue Moves quickly. See the results below.
- Puts on display, with "out"
- Gaits slower than gallops
- Meadowlands contests
- Cheating aids, in slang
- Brings (out)
- Moves briskly
- Gaits out of the gate
- Races in the Hambletonian
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 07, 2014
- LA Times - May 03, 2013
- New York Times - June 27, 2010
- New York Times - July 22, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 15, 2007
- Netword - May 29, 2006
- New York Sun - November 29, 2004
- New York Times - August 25, 2001
- Washington Post - November 05, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Moves quickly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!