Clue: Moves briskly
We have 2 answers for the clue Moves briskly. See the results below.
- Puts on display, with "out"
- Gaits slower than gallops
- Moves quickly
- Meadowlands contests
- Cheating aids, in slang
- Brings (out)
- Gaits out of the gate
- Races in the Hambletonian
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 21, 2017
- Washington Post - February 07, 2006
- New York Sun - March 27, 2005
- New York Sun - March 26, 2005
- New York Sun - March 25, 2005
- New York Times - February 27, 2005
- Washington Post - August 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Moves briskly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!