Clue: John Major, for one
We have 1 answer for the clue John Major, for one. See the results below.
- Colonist loyal to Britain
- Sir Robert Peel, notably
- Winston Churchill, e.g.
- John Major, e.g.
- Winston Churchill, politically
- Revolution opposer
- Whig's rival
- Naturalist Roger ___ Peterson
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 04, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 16, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 17, 2007
Found an answer for the clue John Major, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!