Clue: Jubilant cry
We have 4 answers for the clue Jubilant cry. See the results below.
- "It's O.K. with me"
- Ivan's da
- Molly Bloom's last word in "Ulysses"
- Sycophant's response
- Thumbs up
- Cry of victory
- Agreeable word
- Up, as a vote
- "You bet!"
- It's positive
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 28, 2015
- New York Times - October 26, 2013
- LA Times - June 03, 2011
- New York Times - August 21, 2010
- New York Times - April 17, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Jubilant cry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!