Clue: Jungle crusher
We have 3 answers for the clue Jungle crusher. See the results below.
- Tight wrapper?
- Jungle creature
- Montana mining town
- South American strangler
- It puts the squeeze on
- Wrapper that's hard to take off
- Amazon menace
- Montana county seat named for a nonnative creature
- A Canon ad designed for a wrapper? (8)
- 1997 horror film with the tagline "If you can't breathe, you can't scream"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 25, 2018
- Netword - November 21, 2012
- Netword - May 22, 2011
- LA Times - March 11, 2010
- Netword - September 30, 2007
- Netword - August 01, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 12, 2007
- New York Times - December 08, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 30, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Jungle crusher that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!