Clue: South American strangler
We have 1 answer for the clue South American strangler. See the results below.
- Tight wrapper?
- Jungle creature
- Montana mining town
- It puts the squeeze on
- Wrapper that's hard to take off
- Jungle crusher
- Amazon menace
- Montana county seat named for a nonnative creature
- A Canon ad designed for a wrapper? (8)
- 1997 horror film with the tagline "If you can't breathe, you can't scream"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 20, 2009
- New York Times - February 01, 2002
Found an answer for the clue South American strangler that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!