Clue: Montana mining town
We have 1 answer for the clue Montana mining town. See the results below.
- Tight wrapper?
- Jungle creature
- South American strangler
- It puts the squeeze on
- Wrapper that's hard to take off
- Jungle crusher
- Amazon menace
- Montana county seat named for a nonnative creature
- A Canon ad designed for a wrapper? (8)
- 1997 horror film with the tagline "If you can't breathe, you can't scream"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 03, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Montana mining town that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!