Clue: Kansas motto word
We have 2 answers for the clue Kansas motto word. See the results below.
- Stars, in Kansas' motto
- "Ad ___ per Aspera" (Kansas maxim)
- Ad ___ (to the stars): Lat.
- Ad ___ per aspera (Kansas' motto)
- Stars in Caesar's palace?
- "Ad ___ per aspera" (Kansas' motto)
- Per Ardua ad ___ (Royal Air Force motto)
- "Ad __ per aspera" (Kansas motto)
- Latin stars
- "Per Ardua ad ___" (Royal Air Force motto)
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 15, 2011
- LA Times - August 07, 2008
- Netword - June 14, 2008
- Washington Post - August 26, 2003
- Washington Post - February 25, 2003
- New York Times - January 22, 2003
- New York Times - January 02, 2000
- New York Times - June 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Kansas motto word that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!