Clue: Stars, in Kansas' motto
We have 2 answers for the clue Stars, in Kansas' motto. See the results below.
- Kansas motto word
- "Ad ___ per Aspera" (Kansas maxim)
- Ad ___ (to the stars): Lat.
- Ad ___ per aspera (Kansas' motto)
- Stars in Caesar's palace?
- "Ad ___ per aspera" (Kansas' motto)
- Per Ardua ad ___ (Royal Air Force motto)
- "Ad __ per aspera" (Kansas motto)
- Latin stars
- "Per Ardua ad ___" (Royal Air Force motto)
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 19, 2014
- LA Times - July 23, 2006
- New York Times - March 13, 2005
- New York Times - July 03, 2003
- New York Times - August 26, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Stars, in Kansas' motto that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!