Clue: Latin stars
We have 1 answer for the clue Latin stars. See the results below.
- Kansas motto word
- Stars, in Kansas' motto
- "Ad ___ per Aspera" (Kansas maxim)
- Ad ___ (to the stars): Lat.
- Ad ___ per aspera (Kansas' motto)
- Stars in Caesar's palace?
- "Ad ___ per aspera" (Kansas' motto)
- Per Ardua ad ___ (Royal Air Force motto)
- "Ad __ per aspera" (Kansas motto)
- "Per Ardua ad ___" (Royal Air Force motto)
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 21, 2015
- LA Times - September 27, 2013
- LA Times - August 31, 2011
- New York Times - January 13, 2010
- LA Times - December 02, 2008
- New York Sun - October 24, 2007
- New York Times - December 15, 2005
- New York Times - October 04, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Latin stars that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!