Clue: Keats, for one
We have 2 answers for the clue Keats, for one. See the results below.
- Pound, e.g.
- "Painter of the soul": D'Israeli
- Shakespeare, e.g.
- 58-Across, e.g.
- Sexton or Pope, e.g.
- Dickinson or Frost, e.g.
- Gwendolyn Brooks, e.g.
- One concerned with feet
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 28, 2013
- Netword - May 20, 2012
- Netword - January 02, 2011
- New York Times - June 08, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 01, 2010
- Washington Post - April 19, 2008
- USA Today - January 05, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 29, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 09, 2005
- New York Sun - March 17, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 16, 2004
- New York Times - August 25, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Keats, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!