Clue: Pound, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Pound, e.g.. See the results below.
- Keats, for one
- "Painter of the soul": D'Israeli
- Shakespeare, e.g.
- 58-Across, e.g.
- Sexton or Pope, e.g.
- Dickinson or Frost, e.g.
- Gwendolyn Brooks, e.g.
- One concerned with feet
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 19, 2018
- LA Times - November 28, 2015
- New York Times - January 11, 2004
- New York Times - November 16, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Pound, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!