Clue: Shakespeare, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Shakespeare, e.g.. See the results below.
- Pound, e.g.
- Keats, for one
- "Painter of the soul": D'Israeli
- 58-Across, e.g.
- Sexton or Pope, e.g.
- Dickinson or Frost, e.g.
- Gwendolyn Brooks, e.g.
- One concerned with feet
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 25, 2014
- New York Times - September 09, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 22, 2004
- New York Times - December 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Shakespeare, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!