Clue: Legislative excess
We have 1 answer for the clue Legislative excess. See the results below.
- Some government appropriations
- Kind of chop
- Legislative largess
- "The other white meat"
- Kind of barrel
- Scrapple ingredient
- Bill extras
- Some Congressional spending
- Much-criticized Congressional spending
- Waste of Congress?
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 26, 2016
- New York Times - April 01, 2012
- New York Times - January 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Legislative excess that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!