Clue: Legislative largess
We have 1 answer for the clue Legislative largess. See the results below.
- Some government appropriations
- Kind of chop
- "The other white meat"
- Legislative excess
- Kind of barrel
- Scrapple ingredient
- Bill extras
- Some Congressional spending
- Much-criticized Congressional spending
- Waste of Congress?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - April 09, 2006
- New York Times - October 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Legislative largess that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!