Clue: Kind of penguin
We have 2 answers for the clue Kind of penguin. See the results below.
- Ming the Merciless, e.g.
- Montezuma, e.g.
- Maximilian, for one
- Montezuma, for one
- Napoléon, for one
- Hirohito, e.g.
- Hans Christian Andersen's naked marcher
- Hirohito or Akihito
- Big moth
- Hirohito or Nero
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 29, 2017
- New York Times - October 25, 2009
- New York Sun - December 15, 2005
- New York Times - November 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Kind of penguin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!