Clue: Montezuma, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Montezuma, e.g.. See the results below.
- Ming the Merciless, e.g.
- Kind of penguin
- Maximilian, for one
- Montezuma, for one
- Napoléon, for one
- Hirohito, e.g.
- Hans Christian Andersen's naked marcher
- Hirohito or Akihito
- Big moth
- Hirohito or Nero
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 06, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 16, 2015
- LA Times - June 10, 2012
- LA Times - September 20, 2011
- Universal - June 03, 2010
- Washington Post - April 22, 2008
- New York Times - December 05, 2006
- New York Sun - August 30, 2005
- New York Times - March 13, 2002
- New York Times - March 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Montezuma, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!