Clue: Montezuma, for one
We have 2 answers for the clue Montezuma, for one. See the results below.
- Tenochtitlan resident
- ___ Ruins National Monument, N.M.
- Opposer of Cortés
- Like some ruins
- Foe of Cortés
- Nahuatl speaker
- Ancient Mexican
- Early Mexican
- Dweller at Tenochtitlán
- Montezuma, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - February 11, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 01, 2015
- Universal - January 21, 2014
- Universal - September 14, 2013
- Washington Post - September 04, 2012
- Washington Post - June 14, 2012
- Washington Post - March 14, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - January 22, 2012
- USA Today - August 25, 2010
- Netword - January 15, 2010
- Universal - March 01, 2008
- New York Times - September 23, 2006
- USA Today - December 24, 2003
- New York Times - October 29, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Montezuma, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!