Clue: Kind of wit
We have 3 answers for the clue Kind of wit. See the results below.
- Cousin of an épée
- Two-edged sword
- Fencer's sword
- Slender sword
- Zorro's sword
- Weapon for 16-Across
- Weapon in a scabbard
- Describing a certain type of wit
- Wit's weapon?
- Double-edged sword
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 22, 2012
- LA Times - April 09, 2006
- New York Times - August 25, 2005
- New York Times - April 25, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Kind of wit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!