Clue: Slender sword
We have 1 answer for the clue Slender sword. See the results below.
- Kind of wit
- Cousin of an épée
- Two-edged sword
- Fencer's sword
- Zorro's sword
- Weapon for 16-Across
- Weapon in a scabbard
- Describing a certain type of wit
- Wit's weapon?
- Double-edged sword
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 21, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 06, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 27, 2007
- Washington Post - September 06, 2006
- LA Times - July 12, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 06, 2004
- New York Sun - September 27, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Slender sword that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!