Clue: Two-edged sword
We have 1 answer for the clue Two-edged sword. See the results below.
- Kind of wit
- Cousin of an épée
- Fencer's sword
- Slender sword
- Zorro's sword
- Weapon for 16-Across
- Weapon in a scabbard
- Describing a certain type of wit
- Wit's weapon?
- Double-edged sword
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - January 13, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 01, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 28, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 30, 2006
- New York Times - February 13, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Two-edged sword that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!