Clue: Kindergarten quintet
We have 1 answer for the clue Kindergarten quintet. See the results below.
- Run with one's mouth open?
- Open-mouthed quintet
- Fundamentals of speech
- They're found once each in 17- and 58-Across and 11- and 27-Down
- You'll find them all in a tennis court
- "Wheel of Fortune" buys
- Alphabet set
- Facetious group?
- "Wheel of Fortune" purchases
- English quintet
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 11, 2015
- Washington Post - March 24, 2013
- New York Times - December 14, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Kindergarten quintet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!