Clue: "Wheel of Fortune" purchases
We have 1 answer for the clue "Wheel of Fortune" purchases. See the results below.
- Run with one's mouth open?
- Open-mouthed quintet
- Fundamentals of speech
- They're found once each in 17- and 58-Across and 11- and 27-Down
- You'll find them all in a tennis court
- "Wheel of Fortune" buys
- Kindergarten quintet
- Alphabet set
- Facetious group?
- English quintet
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 26, 2018
- Washington Post - June 05, 2012
- Washington Post - December 28, 2006
- New York Times - July 05, 2005
Found an answer for the clue "Wheel of Fortune" purchases that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!