Clue: "Wheel of Fortune" buys
We have 2 answers for the clue "Wheel of Fortune" buys. See the results below.
- Run with one's mouth open?
- Open-mouthed quintet
- Fundamentals of speech
- They're found once each in 17- and 58-Across and 11- and 27-Down
- You'll find them all in a tennis court
- Kindergarten quintet
- Alphabet set
- Facetious group?
- "Wheel of Fortune" purchases
- English quintet
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 15, 2004
- New York Times - March 31, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "Wheel of Fortune" buys that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!