Clue: King who was a "merry old soul"
We have 2 answers for the clue King who was a "merry old soul". See the results below.
- "Unforgettable" singer
- King ___ Trio (popular 40's combo)
- "Merry old" king of rhyme
- Nat King or Natalie
- ___ slaw
- Natalie, host of "The Big Break"
- "Too Darn Hot" composer Porter
- Plant chopped up in salads
- Merry king
- Nat's daughter Natalie
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 01, 2008
Found an answer for the clue King who was a "merry old soul" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!