Clue: Kissinger's boss, once
We have 1 answer for the clue Kissinger's boss, once. See the results below.
- Stager of a 1968 political comeback
- Winner of 1968 and 1972
- President with an enemies list
- Saturday Night Massacre figure
- Resigned president
- 1995 Oliver Stone film
- "Dirty tricks" president
- 1974 pardon recipient
- Two-time Time Man of the Year (and a hint to 17-, 27-, 41- and 54-Across)
- "Frost/___," 2008 nominee for Best Picture
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 05, 2004
- New York Times - April 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Kissinger's boss, once that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!