Clue: Resigned president
We have 1 answer for the clue Resigned president. See the results below.
- Stager of a 1968 political comeback
- Winner of 1968 and 1972
- President with an enemies list
- Kissinger's boss, once
- Saturday Night Massacre figure
- 1995 Oliver Stone film
- "Dirty tricks" president
- 1974 pardon recipient
- Two-time Time Man of the Year (and a hint to 17-, 27-, 41- and 54-Across)
- "Frost/___," 2008 nominee for Best Picture
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 12, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Resigned president that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!