Clue: Winner of 1968 and 1972
We have 1 answer for the clue Winner of 1968 and 1972. See the results below.
- Stager of a 1968 political comeback
- President with an enemies list
- Kissinger's boss, once
- Saturday Night Massacre figure
- Resigned president
- 1995 Oliver Stone film
- "Dirty tricks" president
- 1974 pardon recipient
- Two-time Time Man of the Year (and a hint to 17-, 27-, 41- and 54-Across)
- "Frost/___," 2008 nominee for Best Picture
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 06, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Winner of 1968 and 1972 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!