Clue: Laces (into)
We have 3 answers for the clue Laces (into). See the results below.
- Home run swings
- Saws with the grain
- Places for patches
- Slangy insults
- They may be put in stitches
- Lights (into)
- Steals, with "off"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 01, 2015
- Netword - August 23, 2011
- Netword - July 04, 2011
- LA Times - June 29, 2010
- Washington Post - October 10, 2007
- New York Times - September 20, 2005
- Washington Post - December 10, 2003
- Washington Post - November 06, 2000
- New York Times - October 19, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Laces (into) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!