Clue: Saws with the grain
We have 1 answer for the clue Saws with the grain. See the results below.
- Laces (into)
- Home run swings
- Places for patches
- Slangy insults
- They may be put in stitches
- Lights (into)
- Steals, with "off"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 03, 2016
- USA Today - May 25, 2016
- LA Times - September 13, 2015
- USA Today - November 26, 2014
- USA Today - December 04, 2007
- New York Times - October 15, 2003
- New York Times - July 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Saws with the grain that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!