Clue: Lahr of "The Wizard of Oz"
We have 3 answers for the clue Lahr of "The Wizard of Oz". See the results below.
- Former Miss America host Parks
- One of the Bobbsey twins
- Ernie's "Sesame Street" pal
- "Sesame Street" name
- “Sesame Street” regular
- Philadelphia Eagles founder Bell
- Ernie's TV pal
- A Muppet
- "Mary Poppins" fellow
- Puppet of children's TV
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 14, 2008
- USA Today - November 19, 2003
- New York Times - March 08, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Lahr of "The Wizard of Oz" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!