Clue: Puppet of children's TV
We have 1 answer for the clue Puppet of children's TV. See the results below.
- Former Miss America host Parks
- One of the Bobbsey twins
- Ernie's "Sesame Street" pal
- "Sesame Street" name
- Lahr of "The Wizard of Oz"
- “Sesame Street” regular
- Philadelphia Eagles founder Bell
- Ernie's TV pal
- A Muppet
- "Mary Poppins" fellow
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 13, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Puppet of children's TV that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!