Clue: "Mary Poppins" fellow
We have 1 answer for the clue "Mary Poppins" fellow. See the results below.
- Former Miss America host Parks
- One of the Bobbsey twins
- Ernie's "Sesame Street" pal
- "Sesame Street" name
- Lahr of "The Wizard of Oz"
- “Sesame Street” regular
- Philadelphia Eagles founder Bell
- Ernie's TV pal
- A Muppet
- Puppet of children's TV
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 18, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "Mary Poppins" fellow that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!