Clue: Last non-priest to be named pope
We have 1 answer for the clue Last non-priest to be named pope. See the results below.
- Pope, 1513-21
- Religious leader born Giovanni de Medici
- Pope when the Reformation started
- Pope of the 16th century
- Medici family pope
- Pope who excommunicated Martin Luther
- Pope, 1513-1521
- Martin Luther's excommunicator
- Pope during the Protestant Reformation
- Pope who bestowed the title of Defender of the Faith on Henry VIII
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 09, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Last non-priest to be named pope that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!